EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years of promotional marketing, advertising, public relations and/or hospitality sales.
- Hospitality experience.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent reading and writing.
- Comprehend professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a must, fluency in English is required.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
- Strong organizational, presentation and priority setting skills.
- Applicable sales tracking software experience is required.
- Ability to determine availability based on booking guidelines.
- Ability to work independently while ensuring that Managers and/or clients posses the pertinent information for the execution of a successful event.
- Ability to obtain groups by utilizing search engines and printed matter.
- Composure during stressful events.
- Presentation of a professional image to guests, clients, and potential function coordinators.
- Possession of a take charge attitude tempered with diplomacy.
- Flexible schedule including nights, holidays, weekends.
- Adherence to health/safety, food safety and alcohol consumption regulations.
Hard Rock International participates in E-Verify.