This position is responsible for various accounting functions.
· Accurate and timely publication of P&L and balance sheets.
· Accuracy of inter-company transactions with cafes.
· Cash and bank accounts reconciled.
· Timely production of account analysis
· Timely and accurate production of sales/use tax returns
· Keep current any departmental check list or procedures
· Coordinate operations between departments.
· Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
· Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
· Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote company and by participating in local events to increase sales
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with in the business and social community.
· Actively participate in annual philanthropic initiatives.
· Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
· Maintain high morale.
· Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
· Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
· Understanding the Business – Functional/Technical Skills; Technical Learning; Customer Focus; Drive for Results.
· Making Complex Decisions – Problem Solving; Learning on the Fly; Decision Quality.
· Creating New & Different – Perseverance.
· Getting Organized – Time Management; Priority Setting; Action Oriented; Timely Decision Making.
· Communicating Effectively – Written Communications.
Acting with Honor & Character – Integrity and Trust; Ethics & Values.
· Being Open & Receptive – Composure; Listening; Humor
· 5+ years experience in all aspects of accounting and reporting functions
· Experience in reconciling functions – recording journal entries, P&L balance sheets, reporting functions, sales/use tax returns,
property tax issues and lease issues
· Ability to work within deadlines
· Capable of handling advanced accounting concepts with minimal supervision
· Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
· Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of
· Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
· Ability to move throughout the corporate office, and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
· Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
· Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
· Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
· Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
· Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.