Hard Rock Cafe is seeking a talented Kitchen Manager reporting to the General Manager. Our operators are true entrepreneurs who manage large teams and multi-dimensional operations that encompass fresh, made from scratch ingredients, iconic bars, live music, phenomenal events, and rocking retail operations.
This is not just another “job opportunity”. So, the question is, “do you have what it takes to join the band?”
- Demonstrate financial comprehension of Cafe’s budget and P&L
- Effectively control costs of food and related purchases in alignment with budgeted expectations
- Manage staff schedules in accordance with the cafe’s budget and forecast models
- Maintain the highest standards of brand, local health, safety, and food preparation hygiene requirements
LEADERSHIP & EXECUTION:
- Support the team in consistent execution of all systems and processes to consistently deliver all products and services to brand standards
- Support senior management in building a highly functional hourly team who share a common vision and values surrounding the overall success of the Cafe
- Develop kitchen team in all aspects of kitchen execution from 100% recipe adherence to banquet service
- Foster an environment of customer service in which all team members put the guest first in every situation
- Execute established food standards for overall guest satisfaction that meet or exceed brand standards.
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene and food handling practices to deliver optimal quality of product to guests.
- Attract and retain the most exceptionally talented culinary talent available in the market and place them in positions that leverage their skills and expertise for maximum impact
- Clearly define goals and expectations for Heart of House hourly team members using performance review tools and hold your people accountable for successful performance
- Support staff development and advancement along well-defined career paths
- Manage a diverse team ensuring a balanced and proactive approach to increasing individual potential across the team
LEARNING & APPLYING EXPERTISE:
- Serve as a Culinary Learning Coach developing, implementing, and executing learning & development programs for all Heart of House employees in order to drive continuous improvement and employee retention
Possess a self-motivated approach to his/her own personal and professional growth.