Job Requirements include:
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Performing duties which require bending & reaching
- Lifting & transporting up to 50-pound bustubs (in some locations) and stacked plateware/glasses from dirty tables through “arm service”
- Standing or walking on the floor, for up to 8+ hours
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (“having a plan”)
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers
- Maintaining HRC’s 5 core Values and Mission Statement
This Cafe may cross-train the Servers and the Bussers. This “Server Assistant” will become a rotated position for the Servers and only used during busy volume shifts. Please see the Server job description for details.
Hard Rock International participates in E-Verify.