Hard Rock International, spirited & authentic, a global brand that continues to expand around the world. Since 1971, passionate and talented business leaders have paved the way for the next generation of Hard Rock Cafe leaders to deliver authentic experiences that rock!
Hard Rock Live is looking for an experienced and talented Technical Production Manager to implement and execute logistics for all LIVE and Special Events! Our operators are true entrepreneurs who manage large teams and multi-dimensional operations.....
This is not just another “job opportunity”. So, the question is, “do you have what it takes to join the band?”
• Handles all scheduling for technical staff for LIVE events
• Negotiates technical labor for LIVE and banquet events
• Oversees and responds to all changes from LIVE department, pre-cons, BEO revisions, etc.
• Provide on-going financial analysis to Controller outlining profitability status of event prior to event date
• Ensures quality of service to clients
• Provides technical expertise in a professional environment to ensure repeat business
• Order backline, risers, add on sound and lighting equipment, rigging, video needs, electrical needs for performing events
• Ensures proper staffing of LIVE events
• Manage all technical needs and requirements identified on the BEO
• Handles all employee assignments
• Works with sales team on all tech related issues
• First point of contact when tour arrives day of Show
• Enforces all SOP’S for tech department i.e. Uniforms, time keeping etc.
• Supports Marketing efforts through the creation and distribution of collateral materials, ticketing
• Advances the technical needs for events
• Adhering to Company training standards
• Maintain training manual
• Ensuring all company and established (Event) S.O.P.’s
• Ongoing training and development of emerging technology to technical department to provide world class service to everyone of our clients
Got What It Takes To Be In The Band?
• College coursework preferred, High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum 3 Years Live production management related experience
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Delphi
• Proficiency Communicating (speaking, reading, writing) in English
Hard Rock International participates in E-Verify.