EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years of promotional marketing, advertising, public relations and/or hospitality sales.
- Hospitality experience.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent reading and writing.
- Comprehend professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a must, fluency in English is required.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Technical skill set to drive the business toward success.
- Strong organizational, presentation and priority setting skills.
- Applicable sales tracking software experience is required.
- Ability to determine availability based on booking guidelines.
- Ability to work independently while ensuring that Managers and/or clients posses the pertinent information for the execution of a successful event.
- Ability to obtain groups by utilizing search engines and printed matter.
- Composure during stressful events.
- Presentation of a professional image to guests, clients, and potential function coordinators.
- Possession of a take charge attitude tempered with diplomacy.
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Flexible schedule including nights, holidays, weekends.
- Adherence to health/safety, food safety and alcohol consumption regulations.
Hard Rock International is an E-Verify employer. Please see attached documented to learn more about E-Verify: eVerify Updated 09 2013