With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com.
Hard Rock Live Hosts are responsible for providing excellent service at events to all areas of Hard Rock Live. Reporting to the Live Managers and the Rocker Supervisor they will ensure that every guest has the opportunity to enjoy a clean, safe and entertaining environment. This person must have experience providing a high level of guest service and with venue set up and break down.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One (1) years prior customer service experience, preferably in an entertainment venue environment.
• Able to work evenings, weekends and late nights.
• Must have the ability to read, write and understand English in a working environment.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
• Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
• Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
• Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
• Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
• Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment reference checks.
• Must be open availability and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL – SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact a member of our Human Resources team.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).